Monday, March 22, 2010

My baby girls Spring/Easter pictures!!

I wanted to share some pictures with you guys that are very special to me.  Every year we get Zoie dressed in her Easter dress and take her to a local daffodil field.  She really enjoys playing in the flowers.  This is her 4th year and they are always my favorite pictures of the year.  She has had the camera in her face so much that she automatically does exactly what I need. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!!

 
Look at those big brown eyes!  They melt my heart every time she looks at me!!

And yes she is showing some of that little attitude!! 

I think that this one may be my favorite!!

okay... maybe not....
nevermind!  This is my favorite one!  It shows just how much fun by baby is!  She has such a playful soul!  Zoie, mom loves you so very much!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments: